ELOT disposes of non lending libraries in Athens and Salonika, which provide:
1. Information on standardization, certification, testing and quality issues as well as on ELOT activities.
2. Archives of all Hellenic, European and International Standards.
3. Library with books and magazines especially on standardization and relative matters.
4. Operation of Reading room for public.
The standards contained in the archives amount to 300,000 and are arranged in collections as:
• Hellenic Standards.
• CEN, CENELEC and ETSI Standards adopted as Greeks
• International Standards of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
• National Standards of different countries of the world.
ELOT disposes collections of standards of the following National Standards Bodies:
• AENOR of Spain
• AFNOR of France
• BSI of United Kingdom
• DIN of Germany
• NBN of Belgium
• ON of Austria
• SABS of South Africa
• SAA of Australia
• ANSI of U.S.A
• ISI of India
• NEN of Dutch
• IPQ of Portugal
• DS of Denmark
• SN of Norway